Cumberland ValleyQuick Links
Cumberland Valley Visitors Center
Phone: (717) 249-7610
Once you're here start your journey in downtown Carlisle at the Cumberland Valley Visitors Center. Pick up free helpful area attraction brochures and travel maps, such as the Official Cumberland Valley Visitors Guide & Map, the Local Farm Food & Outdoor Attractions Guide, self-guided walking tours and water trail guides. Our friendly, knowledgeable visitor services representatives would love to guide you to attractions, shops, restaurants, local events and more. The Visitors Center is also equipped with a meeting space to welcome large groups and bus tours to Cumberland Valley. Expecting visitors? Contact the Cumberland Valley Visitors Bureau at 888-513-5130 for local information for your guests, including welcome packets for weddings and reunions.
Located inside the unique gift shop History On High - The Shop, the Cumberland Valley Visitors Center has everything you need to plan your trip to Cumberland Valley, PA.
Looking for a volunteer opportunity? Share your love of Cumberland Valley by volunteering at our Visitors Center. We provide free training and offer a flexible schedule. Click here for more information.
- Directions: We are located in historic downtown Carlisle on High Street directly across from the Carlisle Theatre. There are two dedicated parking spaces for visitors in the parking lot behind the building.
- Gift Shop
- Hours: Tues-Fri 10am-5pm; Sat. 10am-2pm
- Motorcoach Parking
- Notes: The Visitors Center is normally closed between Christmas and New Year's Day to allow staff and volunteers to spend time with their families.
- Parking: Street parking and parking lot behind building
- Payment Accepted: Discover, Mastercard, Visa
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Handicapped Accessible