Cumberland ValleyQuick Links
Spring in Cumberland Valley
Spring is the perfect season to uncover outdoor beauty and fresh-picked-fun in the Cumberland Valley. Celebrate the season of new beginnings with a hike on a famous trail, unique outdoor attractions and downtown events.
Spring offers a great opportunity to come out of hiding from the winter months and discover area attractions. View the budding trees from a zip-lining adventure at Roundtop Mountain Resort, enjoy a bike ride on the historic rail trail or take the kids to the Carlisle Sports Emporium for a day of fun.
- Roundtop Mountain Resort
- Cumberland Valley Rail Trail
- All Things Civil War
- Carlisle Sports Emporium
- South Mountain GeoTrail
- Fresh Picked Fun - Explore the Valley's farm markets
Spring is the perfect time to explore the Appalachian Trail through Cumberland Valley. Take family and friends for a day hike along the longest and flattest portion of the entire 2,186-mile famous trail. Our convenient parking lots and easy access points make leisure hiking a breeze.
- Appalachian Trail Museum
- Appalachian Trail Conservancy
- Downtown Boiling Springs
- Appalachian Trail Access Points
- Ironmaster’s Mansion
- Top 10 Cumberland Valley Hikes
Get out and uncover authentic Valley experiences this spring with the unique assortment of events. Take in historical events, the beginning of the world-renowned Carlisle Auto Shows or a downtown arts festival.
View the Official Cumberland Valley Events Calendar. Search for the event name in the calendar to find more details.
- Artist in Action Series at Village Artisans Gallery - March-April
- Spring Shows at The Luhrs Center - March-May
- Spring Carlisle Collector Swap Meet & Corral - April
- Mechanicsburg Earth Day Festival - April
- Carlisle Performance & Style - May
- Carlisle Import & Kit Nationals - May
- Army Heritage Days at U.S. Army Heritage & Education Center - May