Cumberland Valley Careers
The Part-time Graphic Design position creates promotional material to market Cumberland Valley PA to increase visitation and business growth. This position will generally work one day a week, but monthly hours may vary. Depending on workload, some weeks may require more or less hours.
- Design marketing collateral, including brochures, e-newsletters, guides, maps and other promotional material.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Graphic Design.
- At least one year of professional experience as a Graphic Designer.
- Experienced user of the Adobe Creative Suite design software on a Mac platform.
Company Core Values:
- Results Driven
Please send cover letter and resume to Jill Hair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Visitors Bureau seeks volunteers to help staff our two Visitors Center locations - one in historic downtown Carlisle (33 West High Street) and the one at the US Army Heritage and Education Center (950 Soldiers Drive) in Carlisle. If you enjoy meeting and speaking with people and are willing to learn and share information about the Cumberland Valley, this position is for you!
Our two Visitors Center locations are a great source of free information on hotels, restaurants, attractions, events and shops within the county. Our friendly volunteers serve as brand ambassadors and ensure a positive visitor experience by assisting visitors and motivating them to explore more of our region. The Visitors Bureau provides free training and a flexible schedule.
For more information, contact:
Stacey Cornman, Visitor Services Manager