The most romantic day of the year is right around the corner. Whether you've been married for years or newly dating, these date night ideas are sure to impress!
1. Dinner and a Movie - There is a reason this classic date has been popular for so long! Enjoy a candlelit dinner at Black N Bleu and a movie at Flagship Cinema. The arm rests can be lifted so you and your date can hold each other tight during a scary movie.
2. Couple's Relaxation - Enjoy a couple's massage at one of the Valley's Day Spas (try Polished, Changes Salon & Day Spa or Laguna Pointe Salon and Day Spa) followed by a relaxing, water-front meal at RockBass Grill.
3. Enjoy a Night In - If you don't have time to go out on Valentine's Day, take the romance home with you. Whether your presents consist of wine, chocolate, flowers or handmade artisan gifts, you're sure to find the perfect combination to your lover's heart.
4. Diner's Delight - Indulge yourselves with traditional Italian cuisine at Trattoria Piatto in Historic Downtown Carlisle. Finish the evening with a Nutella-filled crepe at Helena's Chocolate Cafe & Creperie for a European flair.
5. Make it a Weekend - If you want to truly pamper your partner, view our Valentine's Day Packages. Whether you choose an intimate Bed and Breakfast or comfortable hotel with a jacuzzi bath, package extras like champagne, flowers and chocolates will earn you some brownie points!
If you are looking for more great ideas view the Celebrate Valentine's Day page or events calendar.
Five Romantic Date Nights in the Valley
February 07, 2013