Carlisle welcomes the most thrilling all-Ford event in the world on June 2-4. Ford, Mercury and Lincoln fans will have a showcase of over 3,000 vehicles to check out on the National Parts Depot showfield. Carlisle Ford Nationals includes indoor displays of concepts, customs and historically-significant cars and trucks, test drives, a burnout competition, activities for kids, industry guests, giveaways, NHRA drag racing, autocross for all skill levels and club gatherings.
Top Highlights of this Year's Ford Nationals
- Meet special guest Rutledge Wood - a TV Host, specialty reporter and NASCAR analyst. More recently, he also covered the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio, the Kentucky Derby, and hosted a variety of car-related TV shows.
- Watch 400 Ford, Lincoln and/or Mercury vehicles roll through downtown Carlisle during the parade Saturday night.
- Join Team Shelby for the East Coast premiere of 24 Hour War movie at 7 pm at the Carlisle Theatre on Saturday.
- Test drive the new Ford lineup at the Carlisle Expo Center.
- See the 2018 Ford Mustang that debuted at the North American International Auto Show just a few months ago.
- Check out The Batmobile from the TV series (1966-1968) starring Adam West and Burt Ward.
- Ride in the Monster Truck and crush cars at the top of the hill at the fairgrounds.
- Carlisle Ford Nationals: Admission Thursday-Saturday is $12 and only $7 on Sunday, with kids 12 & under free, a $25 event pass is also available
- Carlisle Fairgrounds - 1000 Bryn Mawr Rd., Carlisle, PA 17013
- Event Hours Thurs.-Sat. 7am-7pm , Sun. 7am-3pm
- Find more info and plan your whole weekend here.