The holidays are stressful enough, so whether you're hosting a whole meal or looking to impress the family with a delicious dish, learn recipes and kitchen tricks at the Valley's cooking schools.
The Kitchen Shoppe & Cooking School in Carlisle - This local favorite will have you making the best items on any holiday spread. You can also pick up a few gifts from the 20,000 items they sell at the kitchen superstore. View a few options below.
- Homestyle Thanksgiving - Nov. 12
- Feast of Fall Flavors - Nov. 16
- Holiday Mixology & Hors D'oeuvres - Nov. 20
- Holiday Celebration Dinner - Dec. 3
- Couples Holiday Celebration - Dec. 16
- Winter Food Wonderland - Jan. 6
Cornerstone Coffeehouse Culinary Kitchen & Cooking School - Learn tricks of the trade from Chef LaPorta in the Tuscan-inspired kitchen. View a few seasonal options below.
- Soups & Stews - Nov. 16
- Holiday Breakfast & Brunch - Nov. 30
- Feast of the Seven Fishes - Dec. 6 & 8
- Holiday Party Appetizers - Dec. 14
- Night Before New Year's Eve - Dec. 30
Cooking School at Camp Hill & Enola Giants - Both of these Giant locations feature a cooking school that can get you ready for the holidays. View a few classes below.
- Fall Produce @ Camp Hill - Nov. 17
- Open House Holiday Inspirations @ Enola - Nov. 19
- DIY Holiday Gifts @ Camp Hill - Dec. 8
- Kids Create: Gingerbread House @ Enola - Dec. 10
- Christmas Cookie Exchange @ Enola - Dec. 15
- Nourishing the Season @ Camp Hill - Dec. 19