158th Battle of Gettysburg @ The Daniel Lady Farm
- Dates: July 3, 2021 - July 4, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: The Daniel Lady Farm
- Time: Gates open at 9:00 AM both days
- Price: Single-day or two-day adult and children spectator tickets available online or at the gate. Prices are higher at the gate.
Come celebrate the 158th Anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg. This history-filled two-day event will feature battle reenactments, artillery and cavalry demonstrations, living history programs, tours of the historic and restored house & barn, and much more each day!
This two-day, family-friendly Civil War event, will take place on the hallowed ground of the GBPA's 146 – acre Daniel Lady Farm which borders the Gettysburg National Military Park at Benner Hill. The farm was the site of artillery placements and infantry preparations for the Confederate attack on Culp's Hill. The house and barn became a field hospital. Shell fragments and soldier's carved initials are preserved in the barn along with blood-stained floors in the house.
Click here to purchase tickets.