2018 Summer Artist Series
The Carlisle Parks and Recreation Department offers a medley of free cultural performances and musical concerts in Thornwald Park. The Summer Artist Series is held outdoors on Sunday evenings beginning in June at 6:30 p.m., at the Carrol J. Warrell Amphitheater, weather permitting. For up to date information on the schedule and cancellations call (717) 243-3318 and press 2 for cancellations.
All concerts and performances are presented FREE of charge. Wood bench seating is available; bring blankets and lawn chairs.
Parking: Two parking lots are available along Bicentennial Drive in Thornwald Park. Follow the paved walking trails from the parking lot to the Amphitheater.
Please note: Thornwald Mansion is private property.
- June 3: Stu Huggens and the Black Hats (Country)
- June 10: Dennis McCaughey/Tropical Soul (Acoustic Beach/Pop/Island-Flavored Originals)
- June 24: New Direction Band (Classic Rock/Country Blues)
- July 8: Mountain Ride (Bluegrass)
- July 15: REACH! (Hip-Hop Dance)
- July 22: Hot House (Jazz)
- July 29: Christine and the Road King (Folk, Country, Americana, Bluegrass, CowJazz and Comedy)
- August 5: Carlisle Town Band's John Philp Sousa Concert (@ Carlisle Theatre)