2019 Summer Artist Series
The Carlisle Parks and Recreation Department offers a medley of free cultural performances and musical concerts in Thornwald Park. The Summer Artist Series is held outdoors on Sunday evenings beginning in June at 6:30 p.m., at the Carrol J. Warrell Amphitheater, weather permitting. For up to date information on the schedule and cancellations call (717) 243-3318 and press 2 for cancellations.
All concerts and performances are presented FREE of charge. Wood bench seating is available; bring blankets and lawn chairs.
Parking: Two parking lots are available along Bicentennial Drive in Thornwald Park. Follow the paved walking trails from the parking lot to the Amphitheater.
Please note: Thornwald Mansion is private property.
- June 2 Tall in the Saddle (Country, 50s/60s)
- June 9 Deni Bonet (Violinist/Songwriter)
- June 23 JCM Band (50s/60s)
- July 7 Dennis McCaughey / Tropical Soul (Acoustic Beach/Pop/Island-Flavored Originals)
- July 14 REACH! (Hip-Hop Dance)
- July 21 The Flat Wheels (Classic Country/Bluegrass blended with Contemporary Pub-Rock/Indie)
- July 28 Just the Tree of Us (Acoustic Trio)
- August 4 Carlisle Town Band's John Philip Sousa Concert @ Carlisle Theatre