2020 Farmers on the Square Winter Market
NOTE: At this time, the market will be held on Wednesday, 3/25 at our regular time, 3 pm-6 pm but will be held outside at the corner of High and Hanover. This may change as local, state, and federal guidelines change and we will update you as soon as possible if anything changes with the market.
We are implementing several safety requirements:
- Vendors will be spaced 10+ feet apart to reduce crowding.
- Vendors will wear gloves at all times and change them frequently.
- We will regularly clean frequently touched surfaces with disinfectant household cleaners or sanitizer.
- We will have a handwashing station and hand sanitizer available for market customers to use.
- Only vendors will handle food/market products before handing them to you, to reduce the number of people who will touch any food before you receive it.
- No samples will be given out at the market, and no food will be prepared at the market. Only pre-packaged food will be available.
Join us for our winter market at a new location for the 2020 winter season.
We have all the same vendors you've come to know and love!
Farmers on the Square (FOTS) is a volunteer and farmer-run seasonal market that operates in downtown Carlisle, PA. All of our vendors live and work within 50 miles of Carlisle.