2020 Farmers on the Square
As Cumberland County moves into the yellow phase of the Governor's re-opening plan, the market continues to implement several safety requirements:
- Vendors will be spaced 10+ feet apart to reduce crowding.
- Vendors will wear gloves at all times and change them frequently.
- We will regularly clean frequently touched surfaces with disinfectant household cleaners or sanitizer.
- We will have a handwashing station and hand sanitizer available for market customers to use.
- Only vendors will handle food/market products before handing them to you, to reduce the number of people who will touch any food before you receive it.
- No samples will be given out at the market, and no food will be prepared at the market. Only pre-packaged food will be available.
- Free masks will be available at the information tent.
- Senior shopping is available from 2:30 pm to 3 pm.
You can now pre-order from most vendors and schedule a curbside pickup. Click here.
With over 20 vendors, guests can find locally-grown produce, home-baked goods, dairy products, honey, canned goods/sauces, flowers, cider, and more.
Farmers on the Square (FOTS) is a volunteer and farmer-run seasonal market that operates in downtown Carlisle, PA. All of our vendors live and work within 50 miles of Carlisle.