2020 Pennsylvania Farm Show
The 104th Pennsylvania Farm Show will be held at the Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex and Expo Center from Saturday, January 4, 2020, through Saturday, January 11, 2020.
Admission is free and parking is $15 at all Farm Show Complex-operated lots.
Join us at our annual week-long celebration of all things Pennsylvania agriculture! Come out to enjoy the famous Farm Show food, check out hundreds of agricultural exhibits, see the sculpture carved from over 1,000 pounds of butter, learn about the wonders of nature, and explore everything that makes agriculture Pennsylvania's leading industry. With nearly 6,000 animals, 10,000 competitive exhibits, and 300 commercial exhibits, this event showcases the quality and breadth of Pennsylvania’s agriculture industry and the people who make it thrive. Aside from food and entertainment, the annual event offers the public an opportunity to get an up-close view of how our food goes from farm to fork, and learn about the diversity of Pennsylvania agriculture and the ingenuity of its people. Farmers have the opportunity to show off what they do best, meet old friends and new, and check out cutting-edge farm equipment, supplies, and farming practices.
The Farm Show Complex and Expo Center includes three arenas, and houses 24 indoor acres in 11 buildings, and offers a tremendous venue for taking it all in and enjoy the 2019 Pennsylvania Farm Show!
New for 2020:
New in the Food Court:
- Chiques Creek Hemp Tea in 3 great-tasting, unique flavors – original, passionfruit-mint and peach-lemon-dandelion. Made with hemp seed oil, not CBD, for a new taste sensation made with PA's hot new crop!
- Mushroom Farmers of PA bring you the Philly Port Sandwich – 100% Pennsylvania Portabella mushrooms seasoned with garlic, onions, salt, pepper and cheese – a plant-based, guilt-free alternative to cheesesteak,
- PA Livestock Association will add gluten-free meatballs and a Sausage O' the Day to their meaty line-up of favorites.
- Fried Berry Oreos join the menu of sweet favorites like apple cider donuts, honey ice cream, and funnel cakes.
- Craft Beer ─ New in 2019, new classes were added for over 150 artisan-crafted brews. Now you can swig a sample of Best in Class, Best of Show and PA Preferred® Legacy Award winners.
New in Entertainment:
- Artisans Alley ─ A Quilt Trail and Tinsmith Michael Felk join all-star artisan lace-makers, spinners, wheat weavers, horse-hair braiders, potters, chair caners, woodcarvers and more.
- Avian Adventures -- Fawn over frolicking fowl in the Water Fowl Habitat in the poultry area. Bantam and Tinted categories join the Egg Competition, and demos answer what separates good eggs from bad.
- Check out Chelee Warriors Mounted Archery demo for unparalleled athletic skill and equine beauty.
Low-Stimulation Shelters throughout the complex will offer a quiet, peaceful escape from crowds for those who have sensory challenges or are just over-stimulated.