2022 Annual Fairy Festival
Calling all fairies, elves, wizards, sprites, hobbits, and gnomes to this 28th annual event!
Join us in the gardens of The Rosemary House for an enchanted day of fairy fun! Fairy crafts, bubbles, fairy fashions, magic wands, and more. This festival is perfect for ages 3 to 11 and all who believe.
Festival Activities (free)
- Fortune Fairy Ducks
- Trinket Trading Shop (Bring something small to swap: a treasure, a gem, perhaps a small toy)
- Feed the Recycling Troll
- Tattoos of the Wee Folk
- Do-It-Yourself Pixie Face Painting
- Fairy Foto Opportunities
- Dress Up: for Fairies, Elves, Pixies, Pirates, and Knights
- Mine for Gem Blessing Stones
- Create Your Own Magical Pot Pourri
- Enchanting Head Crown
- Nature Leaf Rubbings
- God's Eye Creations
- Make-a-Wish/Prayer Flags
- Paint a Fairy Festival watercolor scene
- And Bubbles... lots and lots of Bubbles
Creative Crafts in the Craft Barn (fees from $3 to $10)
- Lucky Amulet Bags
- Suncatchers to paint and hang
- Decorate Fairy Wings
- Sand Art
- Paint your own Colorful Flower
Check our website for any schedule changes.
Parking: All parking is free. On Saturday, visitors may park at the Grace United Methodist Church, corner of Simpson and Market Street, and late Saturday afternoon and Sunday, at the PNC Bank parking lot, corner of Main and Market Streets. Free street parking is also available around the shop. There is a municipal parking lot on W. Strawberry Alley.
The event is held rain or shine.