Celebrating almost 300 years of Shippensburg's Christmas traditions.
- Write an official 19th-century letter to Santa, complete with a wax seal.
- Create Christmas decorations of the 1700s and 1800s.
- Make a 1700s or 1800s toy.
- Learn about Christmas traditions, dinners, and cards.
- Enjoy light historical refreshments, tea, coffee, and wassail.
- Enjoy tavern and parlor games.
- Make your own Victorian-era Christmas card.
- Enjoy a scavenger hunt through Stewart House.
- Design your own ugly Christmas sweater.