Big Green Egg 201
Join us for this class in our new outdoor kitchen & showroom and we’ll teach you some more in-depth techniques for using the Big Green Egg. Known as the “Ultimate Cooking Experience” the Big Green Egg (BGE) is THE choice for a single appliance that grills, smokes and bakes. In the 201 class we will share advanced cooking techniques and tips for taking maximum advantage of the BGE – for example: how to reverse sear and how to get your BGE from 0° to 600°F in 5 minutes. Come hungry – there is plenty to sample for even the heartiest of appetites. Class fee credited toward the purchase of specially priced, seasoned Big Green Eggs and 10% off all accessories the day of the event only. Hurry, class size is limited. Rain or shine!
- Wood-Fired Pizza from Start to Finish w/ Dough Demonstration
- Cedar-Wrapped Scallops w/ Orange Beurre Blanc
- Dizzy Dry-Brined Chicken Breast
- Thai Fresh Tuna Burger w/ Wasabi Mayo
- Reverse Seared New York Strip Steak
- Kahlua Chocolate Brownies a la Mode