Camp Michaux Update
The history of the Camp Michaux site has been developing since 1785 when it was known as Bunker Hill Farm. Subsequent activities at the site included a CCC camp, a WWII Prisoner of War Interrogation Camp and a church camp. Those phases of history ended in 1972. This talk will review new research findings that continue to emerge about the various activities at this remote site in Cooke Township.