Carlisle Out of the Darkness Walk
- Presented By: American Foundation for Suicide Prevention / Eastern PA Chapter / South-Central PA Council
- Dates: September 18, 2021
- Location: Carlisle Fairgrounds
- Time: 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Price: FREE to Register; Donations Welcome!
Our community has always been the heart of the Out of the Darkness Walks. Your safety and well-being will always be our top priority, and while we remain hopeful that we'll be able to gather in person once again this fall, we are closely monitoring CDC and local guidelines and will continue to share updates in the coming weeks and months.
Though there are many unknowns, there are a few things we know for sure:
- You belong to a strong community united in an effort to fight suicide while showing up for yourself, recognizing and honoring those you love, raising awareness, educating communities, supporting one another, and sharing hope.
- We remain dedicated to providing you with opportunities to connect, heal, share stories, create impact, and show you that you are not alone.
- Mental Health and suicide prevention are more important than ever, and we’re confident that with your help we can reach more people than ever before.
Register today at afsp.org/carlisle
Registration begins at 2 pm, the walk is from 4 pm to 6 pm