Cruise the Block 2020
- Dates: September 19, 2020 - October 10, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Shop the Block - Pomfret Street
- Price: $10
This year we've had to postpone both our spring Art, Music & Wine Walk and fall Champagne Stroll events giving us a chance to create a new socially distant and safe event... Welcome to our maiden voyage of Cruise the Block.
What can you expect (besides a warm Pomfret Street welcome) from this ticketed event:
- Official cruise passport and coupons to our "Ports of Call" stores
- Collect a stamp at each "Port of Call" and enter to win a Shop the Block gift certificate
- Select "Ports" are offering special FREE treasures for our cruisers
- Recipes for our favorite cruise cocktails
Tickets are $10 each and can be purchased online at thepomfretgroup.com. Limited to 150 tickets.
When you purchase your ticket and pick up your cruise luggage, take a close look on the map for the Treasure icon to collect your free treasure at that location. Passports that collect all the required Port of Call stamps can be entered to win a drawing for one of two Shop The Block Gift Certificates, and we will be holding 10 drawings for our annual fall giveaway of the ferns that line the Castlerigg Wine Shop porches. Shops have also included a coupon valid through March 15, 2021, the one year anniversary of when we all received the official closure mandate.
And since we still can't pass out our usual food and drink offerings, we decided to include some great cocktail recipes that reflect our chosen vacation ports! We hope you'll make these at home and share your pics to our FB page so we can, once again, see everyone's smiling faces, sharing drinks, having a good time.
This is not a one-day event, rather you may check in at each port, any day throughout the cruise. Tickets are available for purchase the entire length of the cruise. You can pick up your official ticket at "Baggage Claim" locations anytime between September 19th through October 10th at the following Ports:
- Pat Craig Studios (for online ticket pick-up)
- Castlerigg Wine Shop
- Marjorie's Gems
- Boutique on Pomfret