Day Out With Thomas the Tank Engine!
All aboard! Thomas the Tank Engine invites little engineers to go full steam ahead for a day of engaging activities and fun adventures at Day Out With Thomas: The Steam Team Tour 2019. Children are invited to spend a day with their friend Thomas when the #1 Engine pulls into Strasburg Rail Road on Sept. 14 – 22. Day Out With Thomas: The Steam Team Tour 2019 is presented by Mattel.
This fun-filled event offers children and their families the opportunity to take a ride with Thomas the Tank Engine, star of the popular Thomas & Friends™ series. In addition, they will meet Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway, and enjoy a day of Thomas-themed activities including toy play, photo ops, and more. The tour, now in its 24th year, will make 37 stops across the U.S. and Canada and is expected to welcome nearly one million passengers in 2019.
The day includes:
· 25-minute (approximate) ride with a talking Thomas the Tank Engine
· Meet & Greet with Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway
· Thomas & Friends Imagination Station featuring a variety of activities
· All-new “Ask an Engineer” booth, where several kids can talk to an engineer and learn about trains and working on the rails
· A ‘Passport to Adventures’ booklet for children to track their journey at the event and receive a special prize upon completion
· Thomas & Friends-themed activities including toy play, photo ops, and more
· Fun extras including rides aboard Strasburg Rail Road’s vintage Cranky Cars, Pint-Sized Pufferbelly train, and LO&S motorcar train
TIME: Thomas departs every 30 minutes. Percy rides run between Thomas trains.
● Saturday, Sept. 14: 9:45 am – 2:45 pm
● Sunday, Sept. 15: 10:15 am – 2:15 pm
● Monday, Sept. 16 – Friday, Sept. 20: 10:15 am – 1:15 pm
● Saturday, Sept. 21: 9:45 am – 2:45 pm
● Sunday, Sept. 22: 10:15 am – 1:45 pm
WHERE: Strasburg Rail Road 301 Gap Road, Ronks, PA 17572
Tickets for Day Out With Thomas: The Steam Team Tour 2019 are on sale now and available by calling Ticketweb toll-free at 866-468-7630, or by visiting www.dayoutwiththomas.com. Ticket prices are $21 (plus tax) for ages 2 and up (service charges and fee may apply).
For more information and directions, contact www.strasburgrailroad.com, 866.725.9666. Follow Strasburg Rail Road at facebook.com/StrasburgRailRoad and twitter.com/StrasburgRR.
For more information about the wonderful world of Thomas & Friends please visit www.thomasandfriends.com.