Double Decker Bus Tours of the Gettysburg Battlefield
- Presented By: Gettysburg Foundation
- Dates: April 3, 2021 - April 24, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Location: Gettysburg National Military Park Museum & Visitor Center
- Time: 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Price: Upper Deck: $36/adults; $22/youth ages 6-12; Lower Deck: $35/adults and $21/youth ages 6-12; Free for children ages 5 and under.
Visitors to the Gettysburg National Military Park Museum & Visitor Center have the opportunity to see the Gettysburg battlefield and experience popular battlefield vistas on Saturday afternoons in April 2021.
Sensational views and spectacular scenery await you on your afternoon battlefield tour aboard a double-decker bus.
With a 360-degree view of the battlefield, you’ll gain a new perspective of the battle as your Licensed Battlefield Guide provides the narrative for this unique, insightful, and visually stunning tour.
Limited to one tour each Saturday*, the Double Decker Bus Tour departs the Gettysburg National Military Park Museum & Visitor Center at 3 p.m.
*Available Saturdays, April 3, 10, 17 & 24.
Watch for additional Double Decker Bus Tours departing from the Museum & Visitor Center coming throughout the spring and summer. Visit GettysburgFoundation.org to learn more and purchase tickets in advance or call Guest Relations at 877-874-2478.