July 4th Celebration at The Star Barn
- Dates: July 3, 2021
- Location: The Star Barn
- Time: 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Price: Ticketing/Parking Fees: • $25 per vehicle for online tickets (up to 8 passengers); $30 at the gate • $40 per large vehicle for online tickets (9 – 15 passengers); $50 at the gate • $100 per oversized vehicle (16 – 23 passengers); $110 at the gate. Larger vehicles and buses: Please call in advance for pricing and information.
Join us in celebrating America’s 245th birthday at The Star Barn Village on Saturday, July 3, 2021. Enjoy good food and homemade ice cream, festivities, and fireworks!
Gates open at 1:30 p.m. The entrance is at Brittany's Hope, 1160 N. Market Street, Elizabethtown.
Purchase of a general admission parking ticket includes the following highlights and activities. Click here to purchase tickets.
Note: The Star Barn, The Hay Barn, Ironstone Ranch's Main Barn, and several other structures are air-conditioned.
• A self-guided tour of The Star Barn Village which includes the historic and fully restored 1877 Star Barn and its associated outbuildings (including The Hog Barn, Chicken Coop, and Carriage House).
• A self-guided tour of the fully restored 1860 Ironstone Ranch (main and mini barns).
• A self-guided tour of the 1844 Herr's Mill Covered Bridge.
• The Reflective Oaks Prayer Walk (half-mile).
• A walk through the white pine tunnel.
• Relaxing on benches near Lake Liberty and on the Eagle's Nest Gazebo.
• A self-guided tour of the recently restored 1880 Millersburg Barn.
• Watch several of Jerry Albert's large remote-controlled World War II model battleships as they navigate Lake Liberty.
• The Star Barn Museum and Art Gallery featuring a new Lancaster County collection of Civil War artifacts, photographs, and five (5) rare H. E. Leman guns made in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Also new is a fully restored 1936 Mac fire truck cab from the Lancaster Fire Company and a 1920's Texaco glass gas pump.
• Watch The Star Barn DVD documentary, "The Moving of an Icon, A Window into Our Past" throughout the day. Copies of the DVD are for sale in the gift shop.
• The Shepherd's Staff Petting Zoo with alpacas, donkeys, a miniature pony, and a pot-bellied pig.
• Tractor-pulled wagon shuttle rides to and from the train and Ironstone Ranch.
• Use of firepits for s'mores.
• Yard games (cornhole, ladder golf).
• Music in the courtyard.
• Information table.
• Fireworks at approximately 9:00 p.m.