Law Enforcement Appreciation 5K Run & Expo
Carlisle Barracks Department of Emergency Services and MWR present a 5K and Expo in appreciation of our DA Police and their community counterparts. The public is invited to register for the 5K or just attend and support the runners and law enforcement agencies for FREE. Participants may run or walk depending upon their ability. We will have separate starts for both. Food and drink will be available for purchase on site. Click here to register.
Saturday, May 12, 2018
8:30 - 9:00 a.m. Open registration at the Army Heritage Trail - $35 cash only
8:30 - 9:30 a.m. Packet pick-up/check at the Army Heritage Trail
10:00 - 10:10 a.m. Opening remarks
10:10 a.m. Runners start
10:15 a.m. Walkers start
10:20 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Expo
Exhibitors include (subject to change):
*Cumberland county Special Response Team (SRT) with vehicle and display.
* Norfolk Southern Railroad Police with K-9 dog, display and vehicle.
* Department of Emergency Services (DES) Police Bike and vehicle displays.
* Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission.
* Cumberland County Mobile Command 911 Center.
* Department of Emergency Services (DES) Police K-9 display.
* Cumberland County Hazardous Materials (Hazmat) Team display.
* Cumberland County Mobile Forensics Lab display.
* Cumberland County Law Enforcement Memorial display.
* Pennsylvania State Probation and Parole.
* Summit Search and Rescue of New Cumberland Bloodhound demo.
* Cumberland County Animal Response Team.
* Cumberland County K-9 Association.
* Cumberland County Sheriff's Association