Meadowbrooke Gourds Spring Festival
New This Year!
We have decided to add to our Annual Egg Hunt by holding our first ever Spring Festival! Come spend the day with us and enjoy some time outside on the farm. Masks will be required when you are shopping in the vendor's tent, in our building and when social distancing cannot be maintained.
Art and Craft Show
- Jodie Sowers Pottery – Pottery
- Kalpana's Fine Soaps – Artisan Soaps and Lampwork Jewelry
- Sweeter than SAP – Handmade cookies, cupcakes and mini pies
- YaYa's Barn Quilts & More – Handcrafted geometric wooden designs made from lath wood and barn quilts in various designs
- Jack & Joan's Kettle Corn – Kettle Corn
- Hot Heads Official Hot Sauce – Handmade craft hot sauce
- Plantscapes by Design – Handcrafted spring planter arrangements and plant your own station
- The Juniper Jig – Hand-painted wood flowers to create home decor, bridal pieces and more
- Rolling Acres Farm – CBD oils
Paint Your Own Birdhouse ($10)
There will be a paint your own birdhouse class in the front room of our building. The cost is $10.00 per birdhouse and we will have all the paints and supplies you need to finish this project. You will also receive a Gourd Birdhouse Care Sheet and a copy of our blog to help you decide where to place your birdhouse in your yard.
Seating will be limited and will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. No reservations are needed for this event. If seating is not available when you arrive, we will take your name and cell number and will contact you when seats do open up.
Upper Frankford Fire Company
If you sign up for the Egg Hunt or have read anything about our Egg Hunt this year, you know we are taking donations to benefit the Upper Frankford Fire Company. As many of you already know, so many fundraisers have had to be canceled in this last year and the Fire Companies in the area have all been hit hard. This is a great way to give back to our community and help them out.
We are excited to have them join us at this event. They are still working on details but they will have a tent set up for Small Games of Chance and to answer questions about the Fire Company. One of their fire trucks will be visiting for pictures and to see what a fire truck looks like up close and personal – great for kids of all ages!
Everyone gets hungry especially when you are shopping, crafting, and walking around.
- B&L Dogz here serving up their delicious hot dogs, sausages, chicken on a stick, mac and cheese, and sandwiches.
- Upper Frankford Fire Company will also be doing a meal deal.
Rain date: April 24