National Mustang Day
Join us to celebrate National Mustang Day here at the AACA Museum, Inc!
April 17th is the day that the very first Mustang rolled off the line encouraging driving adventures in one of America's most beloved automobiles! Celebrate with a fun day of fellowship and activities here at the AACA Museum in Hershey, Pennsylvania.
Activities are an "open house" style so, you can arrive based on your schedule and participate in any or all options. We suggest allowing a minimum of an hour and a half at each location.
Timeline of Events 9 am – 3 pm (Museum galleries open until 5:00 PM)
- Cruise-in for cars and coffee on the Museum grounds
- Explore the Museum Galleries (9 am – 5 pm)
- Discover more treasurers in the Behind-the-Scenes Tour (9 am – 1 pm)
- Hear from Shelby engineer, Chuck Cantwell (1 pm)
- Cruise-in to the lawn and parking areas surrounding the AACA Museum. You can talk with other enthusiasts, savor a cup of coffee and enjoy the view of the many fabulous cars that are sure to join in the day.
The main museum has three levels of exhibit galleries and showcases cars, buses, motorcycles, and a variety of auto-related memorabilia. Did you know that we change a substantial amount of vehicles on view twice a year? There's always something new to see! The behind-the-scenes tour showcases another 50-70 vehicles located a short distance behind the main Museum. Museum volunteers will be available to answer questions as you explore.
Get your combo ticket for just $15 per person to explore the museum, the behind-the-scenes garage tour, and access to Chuck Cantwell's program.
Enjoy the museum experience for a reduced rate of $10 per person. Chuck Cantwell's program is included, in addition to enjoying the exhibit galleries.
You can also opt for just the behind the scenes garage tour for $5.00 per person – perfect for members who already have admission to the Museum as part of their annual membership. (Note: if you opt for this option and you are NOT a member, you will not have access to Chuck Cantwell's program.)
Click here to purchase tickets.