No-Bake Summer Cooking Class Series
We are excited to be able to start offering our adult classes again and are taking steps to ensure that all participants and HBI staff stay healthy and have a great delicious summer!
Here is what you need to know:
- This program is limited to 8 individuals, so make sure you register early to save your spot.
- Each attendee will at a different work space within our Bee Room, so there will be no sharing of ingredients or equipment. Your station will be 6' away from the other attendees. No access to our commercial bakery kitchen will be allowed.
- With Adams County currently in the Yellow Phase, masks are still required. We ask that you respect the requirement so that our farm and market can continue to operate and serve you. All individuals participating in this program must wear a mask.
- Summer is hot! Why bother spending time in the kitchen with a hot oven running to make it even hotter? Join for a no-bake summer and not only keep your kitchen cool with some new recipes, but also learn how to highlight fresh produce from our farm. Register for all 3 classes in this series and save!
- Cost is $30/ class or $100/ series.
- July 21st, 7-8:30 pm Blueberries: How about blueberry pie filling that you assemble now and freeze for later? Then when the dead of winter strikes, pull it out to warm up your house and your soul! Blueberries are also the secret to a magical twist on a fresh summer salad. You may want to bring a cape for this one as we combine 2 super-foods to make a super salad!
- August 11th, 7-8:30 pm Peaches: Peach salsa is the ultimate combination of spicy and sweet and make a great topping or side for almost any occasion. And try out a new method of peach preservation: pickled peaches!
- September 15th, 7-8:30 pm Veggies: Although not a knife class, there will be plenty of knife-work at this veggie class. So, bring your favorite knife or use one of ours as we get chopping on an Israeli Salad. And if you are afraid that salad just sounds too healthy, we will make the all-time classic Panzanella Salad which will satisfy any carb craving you might have!
Registration is required for each class. Register for one or all three classes! Call 717-677-8412 or click here to REGISTER ONLINE. Space is limited!