Oktoberfest Celebration Cooking Demonstration
DEMONSTRATION - BYOB
Friday, October 2, 2020
6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Class size limited to 10 people! Step into German Bavaria and enjoy a true Oktoberfest celebration with us and make some wonderful memories with a few good friends over some authentic German fare. Bring your own favorite beer and, if you're brave enough, wear your Oktoberfest costume – we will have ours on. We will teach you how to roll pretzels, make sausage to store all year, bread some veal, drop some spaetzle, sweeten some cabbage, and make a strudel. This will be an evening to remember.
- Bavarian-Style German Pretzels w/ Home Canned Mustard
- Weisswurst – White Sausages
- Wiener Schnitzel – Breaded Veal Cutlet
- Rotkohl – Famous German Red Cabbage
- Apfelstrudel – German Apple Strudel