Park Rx: Art Heals with Susquehanna Art Museum
Join the Susquehanna Art Museum and Instructor Nancy Mendes in making art that can serve many purposes: releasing tension, meditation, expressing emotions, and helping you to connect with yourself. Experiment with color mixing and define the meaning of individual colors in your own life. Does red or purple express anger? Is green about envy and jealousy or money? It's all up to you! Relax and enjoy the experience.
The class will take place outdoors, in the East Pavilion (barn side.) In the event of inclement weather, it will move to an inside location. All materials will be provided.
This is class is part of the Park Rx series of programs sponsored by Highmark Blue Shield. Thank you to Highmark for helping us make this affordable and accessible for everyone.
- Come dressed in old clothing or bring a painting smock as the paint will stain if it comes in contact with clothing and footwear.
- Bring newspaper or plastic for their trunk or car so they can transport their artwork home while protecting their vehicle's interior or trunk from paint that may not yet be dry.
$5.00 per person, per class
- July 13 from 6 pm to 7:30 pm
- August 21 from 10 am to 11:30 am
- August 22 from 1 pm to 2:30 pm
Click here to register.