POSTPONED: 2020 Amani Festival
- Dates: May 2, 2020
- Location: Downtown Carlisle
- Time: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Price: Free
NOTE: This event has been postponed. A new date will be announced.
The Amani Festival is a one-day multi-cultural festival designed to bring people together from various backgrounds to learn more about each other. Amani means "peace" in Swahili. The festival will include live music, a petting zoo, arts & crafts vendors, a children's alley, and much more.
A multitude of cultures are represented and all activities are geared toward the themes of unity, acceptance, and tolerance.
- Beer & Wine Garden with music stage on N. Pitt Street
- Children's Alley with crafts, games, and prizes along W. High Street (starts in front of Bosler Memorial Library)
- Pet Path & Beyond... A section along the Square of Carlisle dedicated to animal lovers with goats, puppies, lizards and more.
- Local and independent business owners showing their unique wares. Artists from throughout Pennsylvania.