- Seafood Chowder – John F. Kennedy, Franklin Pierce, William Henry Harrison
- Squirrel Stew (Hearty Italian Chicken Stew in the Cornerstone Culinary Kitchen) – James
A. Garfield, William Henry Harrison
- Stuffed Cabbage Soup – James Buchanan
- Rustic Cornbread James K. Polk, Benjamin Harrison
- Gooey Grilled Cheese with a Bourbon and Caramelized Onion Burger – Franklin D.
Roosevelt, Bill Clinton
Instructed by Chef LaPorta | BYOB
Seating is limited so reserve your spot today! Call 717-737-5026 or inquire at the front counter of the coffeehouse.
Once classes have been paid for, there are No Refunds, No Credits, and No Transfers.