Summer Crafting @ Meadowbrooke Gourds
Starting July 5th, Meadowbrooke Gourds' classroom will be open on Tuesdays from 12:00 pm until 2:00 pm and Thursdays 2:00 pm until 4:00 pm. You do not need to call ahead to reserve your spot, just show up. For those that come on a Tuesday, you can choose to attend the public tour after crafting at 2:00 pm
- You will decide which kit(s) from our crafter’s corner or raw gourd area you would like to craft and purchase them in our retail store. You can also purchase additional accessories from the store.
- Take your purchase to the classroom and find a seat.
- We will provide paints, brushes, water, paper towels, aprons, glue, and most things to complete your gourd craft. You are welcome to bring your own paints, brushes, and accessories along if you wish.
- We will have a host available to help answer questions you may have as you are crafting.
- This is open to all ages but children under sixteen must have an adult present while they are crafting
- Now all you need is a little imagination and creativity to make your gourd or gourds completely yours and then the crafting begins!
- When you finish, we will bag up your project (if it is not too wet) and you will be on your way. It is that simple but loads of fun!