Teen Chocolatier Class: Make a 3-D Chocolate House
Learn how to make the pieces for a 3-D Chocolate House and build it using chocolate on a cake board to take home. In addition, small summer flowers or animals (frogs, butterflies, etc) will be made and used to decorate the house once it is built.
During the class students will learn how to:
• Melt milk, dark, white and colored chocolate
• Experiment with coloring white chocolate and creating a custom house color
• Learn how to paint and fill using a pastry bag a chocolate mold to add 2 or more colors before filling the mold with milk, dark or white chocolate.
• Learn how to precisely fill chocolate molds to create house pieces including the 4 sides and 2 roof pieces and 2 chimney pieces.
• Learn how to construct the house and decorate it with flowers and critters!
Call 697-6950 to register.