Teens: Make a 3-D Holiday Chocolate House
Learn how to make the pieces for a 3-D Chocolate House and build it using chocolate on a cake board to take home. In addition, small holiday themed chocolate pieces will be made and used to decorate the house once it is built.
During the 1 ½ hour class students will learn how to:
• Melt milk, dark, white and colored chocolate
• Experiment with coloring white chocolate and creating a custom house color
• Learn how to paint and fill using a pastry bag a chocolate mold to add 2 or more colors before filling the mold with milk, dark or white chocolate.
• Learn how to precisely fill chocolate molds to create house pieces including the 4 sides and 2 roof pieces and 2 chimney pieces.
• Learn how to construct the house and decorate it with flowers and critters!