Carlisle Chrysler Nationals
July 14-16, 2023
Carlisle Chrysler Nationals is the world's largest all-Mopar-themed automotive flea market and car show! There's nothing quite like it anywhere! The event hosts:
- Nearly 3,000 vehicles from all eras of the Chrysler brand, including classics, modern muscle, muscle cars, high-performance models, and more. This is, hands down, the most diverse all-Chrysler-themed car show anywhere.
- Enormous Showfield that is organized by year, make, and model
- Parts buying within the automotive flea market, car corral, and the Manufacturers Midway
- Automotive competitions, open track time for autocross runs, and edge-of-your-seat thrill rides from Dodge by way of a high-performance Hellcat and a professional driver.
- Industry guests and celebrity appearances
- Kids' activities include the chance to pick a car for an award, a free goody bag with some fun surprises inside, a kids cash grab, and, best of all, free admission for young enthusiasts ages 12 and under.
Start your adventure at the Carlisle PA Fairgrounds for a fun and unique weekend experience filled with all of the above and more! Visit CarlisleTickets.com for your discounted spectator admission tickets and event passes! Children 12 and under are free. Learn more about the Carlisle Chrysler Nationals online and/or register your show car or truck today.
Dining & Nightlife
Looking for a nearby restaurant in Carlisle or a great spot with outdoor seating? Browse our dining options below.
With all these great things to see and do in Cumberland Valley, you'll want to stay the whole weekend. With lodging for every style and budget -- including hotels, motels, campgrounds, and B&Bs -- we make it easy for you to find what you're looking for.Compare Rates & Book Online