Cumberland Valley Fall Festivals & Events
The fall season in Cumberland Valley has no shortage of fun activities. Check out the upcoming fall festivals below or check out our fall trip ideas for some more seasonal fun!
Please note: Event dates are tentative. Please search for the event on the current Events Calendar before planning your trip.
- Celebrate American Craft Week every October for a full week of Cumberland Valley events, occurring at galleries, museums and artisan shops.
- The McLain Celtic Festival is held the first Saturday in September at the scenic Two Mile House in Carlisle. Highlights include the skirl of bagpipes, burly men in kilts competing in Highland games, Irish and Scottish music and dance, Border Collie demonstrations, Celtic goods and great food! There is an admission fee for this event.
- Harvest of the Arts Festival takes place in downtown Carlisle on a Saturday in September. Featuring hundreds of juried and non-juried vendors, live music, children's activities and plenty of food.
- New Cumberland Apple Festival features everything apple! Peruse over 250 vendors selling crafts and fine arts, children's activities and yummy apple-themed foods. Held the last Saturday in September.
- Held in Adams Ricci Park the second weekend in October, the Pennsboro Pumpkin Fest features craft vendors, custom and antique car show, live entertainment, children's activities and pumpkin-themed food.
- Enjoy traditional Oktoberfest activities including a Volksmarch, live entertainment, children's games and great food and beer!
- Set in the scenic Pine Grove Furnace State Park, Fall Furnace Fest boasts food and craft vendors, live entertainment, environmental education programs, historical demonstrations, guided hikes and food. Kids will love hayrides, pumpkin carving, scarecrow making and the annual "Hairy Hand" program where lit pumpkins are floated in the lake.