Celebrate Valentine's Day in Cumberland Valley
Plan an unforgettable Valentine's Day in Cumberland Valley with a weekend away, a one-of-a-kind date night, a special event, or the perfect gift for your special someone.
Valentine's Day Escapes
- Book a special Valentine's Day package at one of our lodging properties or cozy up at a nearby Bed & Breakfast.
- For an extra special treat, book a Murder Mystery Weekend at The Allenberry Resort and enjoy luxurious accommodations, a cocktail party, all meals during your stay, live music and dancing.
Date Night Suggestions
- Surprise your date with an unexpected evening filled with swing dancing at The Green Door Dance Studio.
- Learn something new together with a skiing or snowboarding lesson at Roundtop Mountain Resort.
- Check out our list of eclectic dining hotspots in downtown Carlisle or dine with views of the Susquehanna River at Dukes Riverside Bar & Grille, Dockside Willies and RockBass Grill in Wormleysburg.
- Browse the Events Calendar for Valentine's Day specials, wine tastings, cooking classes, exhibit openings and more.
Great Gift Ideas
- Bouquets: for your special someone at one of our trusted flower shops or pick out a non-traditional balloon bouquet at Hooplas Etc.
- Candy & Sweets: Georgie Lou's Retro Candy in Carlisle, delicious brittle at Brittle Bark, or delicate chocolates at Macris Chocolates in Lemoyne.
- Shop the Block on Pomfret Street in Carlisle for a truly unique gift. This mini-shopping district offers funky gift shops, a vintage jewelry store, art galleries and more!
- Jewelry: Creative Elegance in Camp Hill to browse their Sorrelli collection or Higashi Pearls & Fine Jewelry in Lemoyne for a one-of-a-kind selection.
- Bottle of Wine: browse our local wineries, visit Castlerigg Wine Shop in downtown Carlisle or grab a growler at the Valley's breweries.
- Relaxation: Enjoy some relaxation with a couples massage at the state-of-the-art SPAtacular Escapes or in the salt cave at Tranquility Salon & Wellness Center.
- Ice Art Fest: Take part in this family-friendly event occurring the second weekend in February in downtown Carlisle. See different ice scupltures and take part in all of the activities.
- Check our events calendar for Valentine's Day-themed cooking classes at The Kitchen Shoppe or at the Culinary Kitchen at Cornerstone Coffeehouse.
- Many of our wineries and breweries have food and drink specials along with live music.