Be sure to stop by locally-owned gallery in downtown Carlisle to see and purchase a unique assortment of arts and crafts fashioned by American artists from throughout the country. You'll be sure to find the perfect pieces among the ever-changing mix of beautifully crafted items. Most of the works are created by members of a guild and are the best in their respective fields. From leather cases for men and women to hand carved Santas, you'll find it here.
Enjoy a sweet treat while shopping. American Artisan Gallery now carries a selection of artisan chocolates and gourmet brittle handmade at Brittle Bark. If you are looking for larger selection of chocolate and gourmet treats, visit Brittle Bark's main store located in downtown Mechanicsburg.
2017 Best in the Valley Winner
"High quality, beautiful items at a reasonable price." – Kirsten S., Stow, MA
2015 Best in the Valley Winner
"The beauty of the American handcrafted items in this story is almost overwhelming. And Pam is clearly passionate about the artisans she represents." - Linda S.
2014 Best in the Valley Winner
"It is delightful to buy beautifully crafted items that are MADE IN AMERICA." - Beatrice, Wirtz, VA
- Gift Shop:
- Hours: Tues-Sat 10:30am-5:00pm
- Months Open: Year-round
- Notes: Open extended hours during special events. Winter hours are Thursday, Friday, and Saturday 10:30am to 5pm.
- Online Ordering:
- Online Packages:
- Parking: Street Parking
- American Express
- Route 15 Member:
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Tours Available:
- Made in Cumberland Valley:
- Made in the Valley Products: Gorgeous hand carved birds and fish, paintings, photography, wood turnings, ceramics, painted porcelain boxes, quilts for laps & cribs, loomed scarves & rugs - many more!
- Open For Business:
- Delivery Available:
- Online Shopping:
- Temporary Hours of Operation: Wed & Fri 11am-6pm; Sat 10:30am-5pm
MonClosedTueClosedWed11:00am - 6:00am
ThuClosedFri11:00am - 6:00am
Sat10:30am - 5:00am