- Address: 33 West Main Street Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
- Phone: (717) 697-6950
Brittle Bark, a cornerstone of downtown Mechanicsburg since 2008, features handmade locally, fresh, delicious gourmet brittle and other handmade sweets. It's most recent brand, Cocoa Creek Chocolates, offers unique truffles and bars made by hand in small batches using premium, globally-sourced chocolates. Carefully selected ingredients are added to enhance and highlight the chocolate's distinctive flavors.
Made in Cumberland Valley: Handmade brittle, chocolates, chocolate covered pretzels and cookies, Jubilee Fudge made in our commercial kitchen in Mechanicsburg.
- Notes: Summer hours for 2018 (July 5-August 17) -- Tuesday-Thursday 10am-5pm; Friday 10am-2pm; Saturday 10am-3pm Winter hours: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 10am-6pm; Saturday 10am-3pm
- Online Coupons:
- Online Ordering:
- Parking: Street
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Made in Cumberland Valley:
- Made in the Valley Products: The candies sold in this store are made locally.
- Group Reservations Required:
- Maximum # of People for Tour: 50
Type of Experience
- Tours Available: