Spend a quiet evening enjoying your ice cream at our unique location. Our quaint cabin features ice cream from Windy Knoll Creamery (locally owned and produced in nearby Chambersburg), fresh fruit smoothies, creative sundaes, and other delicious sweet treats -- all enjoyed while sitting outdoors in the wooded grotto behind the cabin.
Read more about Cabin on King on our blog.
Cabin On King is a location along the Cumberland Valley Ice Cream Trail. Sign up for the FREE digital passport and check in at participating locations to win prizes.
- Hours: Summer: Mon-Thurs 4pm-9pm; Fri 4pm-10pm; Sat 12pm-10pm; Sun 2pm-9pm
- Months Open: Closed during the winter months.
- Notes: Furry friends are welcome. We provide water dishes and biscuits. Current Spring Hours: Daily 4pm-8pm
- Parking: Parking Lot and Street Parking
- American Express
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Pets Allowed:
- Outdoor Seating:
- Price Range: Up to $10
- Open For Business:
- Takeout Available:
- Temporary Hours of Operation: 4pm-9pm daily; open until 10pm on Friday
Mon4:00pm - 9:00pm
Tue4:00pm - 9:00pm
Wed4:00pm - 9:00pm
Thu4:00pm - 9:00pm
Fri4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sat4:00pm - 10:00pm