A locally-owned and operated store that offers a one-stop shop for your fabric, sewing, quilting and crafting needs.
The store also offers a wide-variety of hand-crafted merchandise made by Amish artisans, bulk foods, essential oils and certified organic supplements, seasonal and fresh produce, and other items useful to everyone in the family.
- Directions: From Newburg, after Rt. 696 merges into Rt. 997, travel approximately 5 miles. The location will be on the right.
- Hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs 8am-7pm; Wed 8am-5pm; Fri & Sat 8:30am-4:30pm
Farms, Markets & Wineries
- Free-Range Eggs & Poultry
- Open Year-Round:
- Made in Cumberland Valley:
- Made in the Valley Products: Handmade merchandise made by Amish craftsmen.