Hauser Estate Winery sits on a sprawling 170 acres of breath-taking views. The 360 degree glass enclosed tasting room creates a panoramic view of miles of forests, orchards, and farmland. Enjoy weekly events that include wine tasting, food, music and dancing. Check website for tasting room and winery hours. There may be seasonal closures.
Other locations: Visit us at our downtown store at 19 Lincoln Square in Gettysburg. We also have a retail store in Dillsburg located at 725 North US Route 15. Visit our website for hours for both locations.
Wedding Venues: Plan to have your special day inside our 360 degree glass enclosed tasting room that overlooks the beautiful countryside or outside on our magnificent terrace.
Bachelor(ette) Party Venues: Our tasting room is also perfect for bachelor and bachelorette parties, bridal showers and rehearsal dinners.
Groups: Enjoy a tour and wine tasting at the beautiful Hauser Estate Winery. Hear about grape growing in Southern Pennsylvania and learn why flavors and scents develop the way nature intends. Proof of age required for tasting. Fees do apply.
- Directions: From Gettysburg. Follow Route 30/Lincoln Highway West for 8 miles. Turn right onto Cashtown Road. Continue for 1 mile. Winery is on left.
- Hours: Mon-Sat 11am-5pm, Sun 12pm-5pm. Limited hours in January and February. Check website.
- Parking: Free
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Handicapped Accessible:
Farms, Markets & Wineries
- Open Year-Round:
- Other: Wine Tasting, Special Events, Tasting Room, Weekly Entertainment
- Group Reservations Required:
- Maximum # of People for Tour: 50
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Tour Length: 30 minutes
Type of Experience
- Tours Available: