The 360 degree glass-enclosed tasting room creates a panoramic view of miles of forests, orchards, and farmland. The carefully-crafted cider is produced from Pennsylvania apples pressed onsite, resulting in a crsip, fresh flavor. Flagship ciders include Original, Peach, Pear, and Helen's Blend. Seasonal ciders include Conowago Orchard available April through August and Fireside available November through March. The premium Dry Hopped Cider is featured year-round and has pleasant citrus and herbal aromas and flavors.
- Directions: From Gettysburg. Follow Route 30/Lincoln Highway West for 8 miles. Turn right onto Cashtown Road. Continue for 1 mile. Winery is on left.
- Hours: Mon-Wed 11am-6pm; Thurs 11am-9pm; Fri & Sat 11am-10pm; Sun 12pm-5pm
- Notes: Check website for seasonal hours.
- Parking: Free
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Handicapped Accessible:
Farms, Markets & Wineries
- Open Year-Round:
- Other: Wine Tasting, Special Events, Tasting Room, Weekly Entertainment
- Group Reservations Required:
- Maximum # of People for Tour: 50
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Tour Length: 30 minutes
Type of Experience
- Tours Available: