An artisan butcher shop and kitchen located in downtown Mechanicsburg combining the best of a traditional hometown butcher shop with the modern locally-sourced food movement.
Products for sale include pre-marinated steaks, roasts, farm fresh eggs, sausages, stocks, burgers, beef, pork, bacon, chicken, turkey, guinea fowl and duck. The owner visits each farm to understand the provenance of each product he sells and ensure that they are ethically sourced.
Items from the menu include smoked chicken salad, fried pickles, pulled pork sandwich, fries, and house slaw.
Brunch is served alongside the regular menu on Saturday from 10 am to 1 pm and Sunday from 9 am to 1 pm.
- Hours: Wed-Fri 11am-7pm; Sat 10am-7pm; Sun 9am-3pm
- Open For Business:
- Takeout Available:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Social Distance Furniture Configurations:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Curbside Pick Up Available:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest: