Tourism Grant Information
Since 2010, the CVVB has awarded nearly $500,000 in grants to fund nearly 80 projects representing heritage, cultural, agricultural and experiential tourism. The ninth installation of the Annual Tourism Grant Cycle closed March 31, 2017. Check back in the fall for grant awards and information on the 2018 cycle.
The purpose of this grant program is to increase visitation and enhance the visitor experience in Cumberland Valley through Marketing Initiatives and Tourism Capital Improvements.
2017 Tourism Grant Documents - This grant cycle closed March 31, 2017.
- 2017 Tourism Grant Program Overview
- 2017 Tourism Grant Program Details
- 2017 Tourism Grant Application
Final Reports and Reimbursement Information
- See all Past Tourism Grants
- CVVB Announces 2016 Tourism Grant Awards & 2017 Tourism Grant Launch
- CVVB Announces 2015 Summer Grant Program Awards News Release
- CVVB Announces 2014 Summer Grant Program Awards News Release
- CVVB Announces 2013 Summer Grant Program Awards News Release
- CVVB Announces 2012 Summer Grant Program Awards News Release