Fall Carlisle & Auction
September 30-October 4, 2020
Fall Carlisle plays host to thousands of collector and classic automotive enthusiasts, who travel to the 150-acre Carlisle PA Fairgrounds from all points of the globe to buy, sell and celebrate all things automotive. This is a fun-filled weekend the entire family will enjoy.
While exploring the grounds and 8,100 vending spaces, you will marvel at one of the largest automotive flea markets in the world. Carlisle is the place to purchase any of the 2,000 vehicles at the car corral and deal directly with the car owner to work out the best price. Fall Carlisle also offers a three-day collector car auction powered by Carlisle Auctions and this, in addition to the car corral, is a great way to start a new collection or add to an existing one; all at an affordable price point.
The fairgrounds offers great fair-style food such as pizza, hot dogs, funnel cakes, ice cream, BBQ, crab cakes, kettle corn and much more! Admission Wednesday-Saturday is $12 with a $7 Sunday special. Or pick up an event pass for $35. Children 12 and under are free.
Include these other nearby auto attractions in your visit to Cumberland Valley. View all the auto show and racing options here or get the full experience by following our 5-day Motorin' trip idea.
- Williams Grove Speedway - some of the best 410 Sprint Car Racing in the country
- Eastern Museum of Motor Racing - unique displays of legendary race memorabilia
- Rolls Royce Museum - changing collection of Rolls-Royce and Bentley motorcars
- Antique Automobile Club of America Museum - interactive museum with a variety of cars, buses and motorcycles
After the show relax at one of our great restaurants, bars and pubs. View all your restaurant options.
- Dine Around the World in Carlisle - the downtown area features flavors from around the world
- Waterfront Dining - relax on one of the scenic decks overlooking the Susquehanna river in Wormleysburg
- Valley Breweries & Pubs - grab a cold one at our collection of local breweries and brew pubs
- Dining Hotspots in Mechanicsburg & the West Shore - select from a variety of hidden gems and unique dining options
There are always fun-filled events happening every weekend in Cumberland Valley. Below are a few highlights during Fall Carlisle weekend, view all the events here.
With all these great things to see and do at Fall Carlisle and the surrounding Cumberland Valley, you'll want to stay the whole weekend. Compare rates, find car-friendly amenities and book online at the Official Lodging for Carlisle Events.
Carlisle Pennsylvania, and the surrounding Cumberland Valley, are easily accessible with connections via Interstate-81, I-76, I-83 and US 11/15. Our convenient location, just two hours west of Philadelphia and two hours north of Baltimore and Washington D.C., makes getting here a breeze. We are also surrounded by popular destinations like Hershey, Harrisburg, Lancaster, York and Gettysburg and 30 minutes from the Harrisburg International Airport and Amtrak Station.
Things to Do
- Car Shows and Racing
- Family Fun
- Farms & Markets
- Food, Wine & Beer
- Spas & Salons
- The Arts
- Top Things To Do
- Who Are You?