Carlisle Chrysler Nationals
July 14-16, 2017
Carlisle Chrysler Nationals is the largest all-Mopar themed swap meet and car show in the world! There's nothing quite like it anywhere! The event hosts over 2,500 vehicles from all eras of the Chrysler brand, including classics, muscle cars, high-performance new models and more, all at Carlisle for a one-of-a-kind weekend. There is great food and fun activities such as a Daisy Duke contest and a burnout contest.
Don't miss the enormous showfield that is organized by year, make and model. There will also be lots of activities for the kids, industry guests and special prizes.
Admission Thursday-Saturday is $12 with a Sunday special of $7. Kids 12 and under are free.
Cumberland Valley is filled with tons of unique attractions and things to do that will keep you busy all weekend long. When you're ready to head away from the fairgrounds, experience the outdoor attractions, history sites and family fun this area has to offer.
- Day Hike Sampler Trip Idea - View a collection of Valley hiking opportunities
- All Things with Wheels Trip Idea - These museums & attractions will have you spinning
- Motorin' - Hit all the major attractions with this ultimate, 5-day trip
- Find Family Amusements - Experience amusement parks & other kid-friendly attractions
- Get Out on the Water - Discover swimming, boating & fishing opportunities in the Valley
- Valley Freebies - These fun attractions and events won't cost you a thing
- A Fly-Fisher's Paradise - Take on the Valley's famous fly-fishing streams
- U.S. Army Heritage & Education Center - Explore this interactive museum & outdoor trail
There are always fun-filled events happening every weekend in Cumberland Valley. As Carlisle Chrysler Nationals gets closer check out the Official Cumberland Valley Events Calendar for speedway races, music festivals and more.
Looking for a nearby restaurant in Carlisle, a place to take the kids, or a great spot with outdoor seating? Browse our dining options below.
With all these great things to see and do at Ford Nationals and the surrounding Cumberland Valley, you'll want to stay the whole weekend. Compare rates, find car-friendly amenities and book online at the Official Lodging for Carlisle Events.
Carlisle Pennsylvania, and the surrounding Cumberland Valley, are easily accessible with connections via Interstate-81, I-76, I-83 and US 11/15. Our convenient location, just two hours west of Philadelphia and two hours north of Baltimore and Washington D.C., makes getting here a breeze. We are also surrounded by popular destinations like Hershey, Harrisburg, Lancaster, York and Gettysburg and 30 minutes from the Harrisburg International Airport and Amtrak Station.
- Arts & Culture
Car Shows & Racing
- World Renowned Auto Shows
- Spring Carlisle & Auction
- Carlisle Import & Performance Nationals
- Carlisle Ford Nationals
- Carlisle Chevrolet Nationals
- Carlisle Chrysler Nationals
- Carlisle Truck Nationals
- Corvettes at Carlisle
- Fall Carlisle & Auction
- World of Outlaws
- Perry County Covered Bridge & Wine Loop
- Town & Country Motorcycle Ramble
- Enjoy the Ride - Motorcycle Road Trips
- Car Enthusiast
- Dining & Nightlife
- Family Fun
- Orchards & U-Picks
- Top 10 Fishing Locations
- Top 10 Hikes
- Swimming in the Valley
- Get Out on the Water
- Half Gallon Challenge
- Experience the Appalachian Trail
- A Fly-Fisher's Paradise
- Day Hike Sampler
- Nature Explorer
- Cycling in Cumberland Valley
- Family Golfing
- 6 Places to Find Zen
- Bird Watching Hotspots
- RECONNECT - Outdoors
- Adrenaline Pumping
- Fall Foliage in Cumberland Valley
- Tour Our Towns
- Weekend Trips
- Who Are You?