Carlisle GM Nationals
June 16-18, 2017
Home to a diverse group of General Motor vehicles, from vintage muscle to the modern Camaro, Carlisle is the place to be in June. Buckle up for Carlisle GM Nationals as there are many activities going on.
Beyond cars, the Carlisle Fairgrounds is known for its delicious food vendors. They offer great fair-style food such as pizza, hot dogs, funnel cakes, ice cream, BBQ, crab cakes, kettle corn and much more.
The fairgrounds will be packed and offer a huge swap meet with a wide variety of vendors, a car corral and more. Daily admission Friday and Saturday is $10, with a special Sunday price of $7. Children under 12 are free.
Include these other auto attractions in your visit to Cumberland Valley. Combine all these nearby things to do and more by following our 5-day Motorin' trip idea.
- Williams Grove Speedway - some of the best 410 Sprint Car Racing in the country
- Eastern Museum of Motor Racing - unique displays of legendary race memorabilia
- Rolls Royce Museum - changing collection of Rolls-Royce and Bentley motorcars
- Antique Automobile Club of America Museum - interactive museum with a variety of cars, buses and motorcycle
Looking for a nearby restaurant in Carlisle, a place to take the kids, or a great spot with outdoor seating? Browse our dining options below.
With all these great things to see and do at GM Nationals and the surrounding Cumberland Valley, you'll want to stay the whole weekend. Compare rates, find car-friendly amenities and book online at the Official Lodging for Carlisle Events.
Carlisle Pennsylvania, and the surrounding Cumberland Valley, are easily accessible with connections via Interstate-81, I-76, I-83 and US 11/15. Our convenient location, just two hours west of Philadelphia and two hours north of Baltimore and Washington D.C., makes getting here a breeze. We are also surrounded by popular destinations like Hershey, Harrisburg, Lancaster, York and Gettysburg and 30 minutes from the Harrisburg International Airport and Amtrak Station.
- Who Are You?
- Arts & Culture
Car Shows & Racing
- Fall Carlisle & Auction
- Spring Carlisle & Auction
- Carlisle Import & Performance Nationals
- Carlisle Ford Nationals
- Carlisle GM Nationals
- Carlisle Chrysler Nationals
- Carlisle Truck Nationals
- Corvettes at Carlisle
- World of Outlaws
- Perry County Covered Bridge & Wine Loop
- Town & Country Motorcycle Ramble
- Enjoy the Ride - Motorcycle Road Trips
- Car Enthusiast
- World Renowned Auto Shows
- Dining & Nightlife
- Family Fun
- Orchards & U-Picks
- Top 10 Fishing Locations
- Top 10 Hikes
- Swimming in the Valley
- Get Out on the Water
- Half Gallon Challenge
- Experience the Appalachian Trail
- A Fly-Fisher's Paradise
- Day Hike Sampler
- Nature Explorer
- Cycling in Cumberland Valley
- Family Golfing
- 6 Places to Find Zen
- Bird Watching Hotspots
- RECONNECT - Outdoors
- Adrenaline Pumping
- Fall Foliage in Cumberland Valley
- Tour Our Towns