Cumberland Valley Spring Festivals & Events
Spring into action with the Cumberland Valley festivals and events highlighted below and start planning your ideal spring getaway with these fantastic trip ideas. From the beginning of car show season to Earth Day and First Fridays, mix and match your favorite events and activities to create a fun weekend trip.
- Car Show season kicks off with Spring Carlisle at the end of April. Other spring auto shows at the Carlisle Fairgrounds include Import & Performance Nationals and Ford Nationals.
- Every April, the town of Mechanicsburg celebrates Earth Day Festival, honoring our planet with music, workshops, kid's activities and more.
- Each spring, the Appalachian Trail Museum Hall of Fame Festival celebrates another season of hiker culture with guest speakers, live music, good food, and more.
- If you enjoy Greek food, be sure to visit PA Greek Fest. Whether you're partial to spanakopita, saganaki or gyros, you will find plenty of traditional choices to eat or take home. While there, tour the cathedral and enjoy a performance by the traditional dance troupes.
- In May, learn about the Army's history through living-history exhibits, reenactments and special demonstrations at Army Heritage Days at the U.S. Army Heritage & Education Center.
- Learn about different cultures during Carlisle's one-day Amani Festival, geared toward unity, acceptance, and tolerance.