Cumberland Valley Spring Festivals & Events
- Car Show season kicks off with Spring Carlisle at the end of April followed by Import & Performance Nationals in May.
- Every April join the town of Mechanicsburg for their Earth Day Festival, honoring our planet with music, workshops, activities for the kids, and more.
- In May, the Appalachian Trail Museum Festival celebrates another season of hiker culture with guest speakers, kids programming and more.
- If you enjoy Greek food, be sure to visit the PA Greek Fest. Whether you're partial to spanakopita, saganaki or gyros, you will find plenty of traditional choices to eat or take home. Be sure to tour the cathedral and enjoy a performance by the traditional dance troupes.
- In May, learn about the Army's history through living-history exhibits, reenactments and special demonstrations at Army Heritage Days at the U.S. Army Heritage & Education Center.
- Downtown Carlisle comes alive in early May with the Amani Festival, a multi-cultural event celebrating unity and acceptance.