Cumberland Valley Spring Festivals & Events
- Car Show season kicks off with Spring Carlisle at the end of April. Other spring auto shows at the Carlisle Fairgrounds include Performance & Style and Import & Kit.
- Every April join the town of Mechanicsburg for their lEarth Day Festival, honoring our planet with music, workshops, kid's activities and more.
- Each Spring, the Appalachian Trail Museum Festival celebrates another season of hiker culture with guest speakers, kids programming and more.
- If you enjoy Greek food, be sure to visit the Greek Fest of Holy Trinity. Whether you're partial to spanakopita, saganaki or gyros, you will find plenty of traditional choices to eat or take home. Be sure to tour the cathedral and enjoy a performance by the traditional dance troupes.
- In May, learn about the Army's history through living-history exhibits, reenactments and special demonstrations at Army Heritage Days at the U.S. Army Heritage & Education Center.
- Artists set up along the streets of downtown Camp Hill during the Plein Air Competition and Arts Festival at the end of May. Purchase freshly painted artworks, catch a theatrical performance, enjoy demonstrations and take in a musical performance during this event. There are plenty of activities for the kids too!