Cumberland Valley Spring Festivals & Events
Spring into action with the Cumberland Valley festivals and events highlighted below, and start planning your ideal spring getaway. From the beginning of car show season to Earth Day events and artisan demonstrations, mix and match your favorite events and activities to create a fun weekend trip.
- Car show season kicks off with Spring Carlisle at the end of April. Other spring auto shows at the Carlisle Fairgrounds include Import & Performance Nationals and Ford Nationals.
- Celebrate Earth Day in New Cumberland at the Earth & Arts Festival.
- If you enjoy Greek food, be sure to visit PA Greek Fest. Whether you're partial to spanakopita, saganaki, or gyros, you will find plenty of traditional choices to eat or take home. While there, tour the cathedral and enjoy a performance by the traditional dance troupes.
- Enjoy a destination day of the arts, shopping, dining, music, kids' art sessions & more along Market Street in beautiful downtown Camp Hill during the Plein Air Art Walk.
- Watch live woodcarving demonstrations from more than 30 carvers at the Central PA Chainsaw Carvers Festival in Shippensburg.
Please note: Event dates are tentative. Before planning your trip, please search for the event on the current Events Calendar.