Things to Do During the Fall in Cumberland
Experience the bright autumn colors, cool weather and fun activities this fall season! See below for our best places to see fall leaves, events, family-friendly activities, and outdoor activities.
Best Places to See Fall Leaves
Top Fall Festivals & Events
Be sure to check out our fall events calendar!
Pumpkin Patches & Orchards
- Paulus Orchards - Five-acre corn maze, wagon rides, pedal karts, tube slides, corn shed, play area and U-pick pumpkins and apples.
- Paulus Farm Market - Fall Fun Fort Play Area with corn box, soybean box, farm toys, farm books, coloring table, mini straw maze, slide and climb area, spring horses and U-pick pumpkins
- Ashcombe Farm & Greenhouses - Hayrides, field games, hay slides, corn maze and more.
- Butcher's Family Fun Farm - Four-acre corn maze, straw castle, barrel train, pedal tractors, super slide, potato launcher, corn cannon, wagon rides and U-pick pumpkins.
- Stoner's Dairy Farm & Corn Maze - Five-acre themed corn maze
- McCurdy's Tree Farm & Landscaping - Group hayrides and campfires by reservation, a farm zoo (end of Nov-Dec) and year-round hayrides.
- Strites Orchard Farm Market & Bakery - Fall corn maze, and U-pick pumpkins and apples.
- Roundtop Mountain Resort - Vertical Trek, Paintball and Ropes Courses
- Oak Grove Farms - U-pick pumpkins
- Maplewood Produce & Greenhouse - U-pick pumpkins
Biking & Hiking Trails
- Kings Gap Environmental Education Center - 20 miles of trails & an on-site mansion with educational programs
- Pine Grove Furnace State Park - located in the Michaux State Forest, includes hiking, access to the Appalachian Trail Museum, by a few lakes and the Ironmaster's Mansion.
- Colonel Denning State Park - includes hiking, hunting, birding and biking
- Waggoner's Gap Hawk Watch - great place for bird watching and hiking
- Cumberland Valley Rail Trail - biking and hiking along with horseback riding
- South Mountain GeoTrail - has geocache sites to encourage exploration of the area
Things to Do
- Car Shows and Racing
- Family Fun
- Farms & Markets
- Food, Wine & Beer
- Spas & Salons
- The Arts
- Top Things To Do
- Who Are You?
Find A Room
Call (877) 840-2923 to book by phone