Things to Do During the Summer in Cumberland Valley
Summer is travel season in the Cumberland Valley. Every other weekend you can discover one of the famous Carlisle Auto Shows, relax or get adventurous at our seasonal attractions or uncover our downtowns with a farmers market or special event. Cool off this summer by getting out on the water to swim, kayak or fish.
- Vertical Trek at Roundtop Mountain Resort
- Drive-in Movie Theatre
- Historic Downtowns of Carlisle and Mechanicsburg
- Performances at H. Ric Luhrs Performing Arts Center
- Outdoor and Indoor Interactive Exhibits, Telling the Army Story...One Soldier at a Time®
- Indoor/Outdoor Complex with Go-Karts, Mini-Golf, Laser Tag, Rock Climbing & More
You and the family can explore the Valley this summer through our exciting events and outdoor happenings. Discover why thousands travel to Carlisle every year for the auto shows, find local goodies at our farm fresh markets, or take in the beauty of the Pride of the Susquehanna Riverboat. More»
View the Official Cumberland Valley Events Calendar. As the season approaches the new event dates will be added. View the top events for the season here.
Things to Do
- Car Shows and Racing
- Family Fun
- Farms & Markets
- Food, Wine & Beer
- Spas & Salons
- The Arts
- Top Things To Do
- Who Are You?